|Tool||Part Number||Part Description||Qty|
- Disconnect harness assembly (1) and remove cable straps (2).
Note: The actual heated nozzle is part of the combustion head and is not serviceable, therefore the heated nozzle is not shown.
- Remove allen bolt (4) and the clamp assembly. Remove the harness assembly (3) that connects to the heated nozzle (heated nozzle not shown).
Illustration 3 g02480016
- Use Tooling (A) in order to remove O-ring seals (5) and (6). Discard the O-ring seals.
- Install harness assembly (3) in the reverse order of removal.
- Lubricate new O-ring seals (5) and (6) with Tooling (B) prior to installation.
Use caution when you are using isopropyl alcohol. Avoid prolonged skin contact with isopropyl alcohol.
Vapors may be harmful if inhaled. Use only in a well ventilated area. Do not smoke while using isopropyl alcohol.
Isopropyl alcohol is flammable. Do not use near an open flame or near welding operations. Keep isopropyl alcohol away from heated surfaces exceeding
Note: This connection is an electrical connection and cannot be lubricated with a petroleum-based lubricant. Isopropyl alcohol is the only approved lubrication for this connection.