Keep all parts clean from contaminants.
Contaminants may cause rapid wear and shortened component life.
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting and repair of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers before opening any compartment or disassembling any component containing fluids.
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "AVSpare Tools and Shop Products Guide" for tools and supplies suitable to collect and contain fluids on AVSpare products.
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
- Turn off the supply of raw water. Drain the raw water from the auxiliary water pump.
- Disconnect hose assembly (2) .
- Disconnect hose (3) and hose (5) .
- Remove bolts (1) and bolts (6) .
- Remove auxiliary water pump (4) .